Write a blogpost for Crowdfire and earn $20
How it works
1. Write and publish a blogpost about Crowdfire by following the guidelines
2. Submit a link to your blogpost by using this form
3. Get paid $20 once your post is reviewed
1. You should have a minimum of 15 blogposts on your blog of which 3 should have been published in the last one month.
2. Your post should be specific to Crowdfire and its features.
3. Feel free to be creative and write in a way your audience will enjoy reading it the most. For eg: How Crowdfire solved my problem of finding content, How to skyrocket your social media using Crowdfire, 8 reasons to make Crowdfire a part of your social strategy, The ultimate guide to Crowdfire and how to use it. These are just thought starters. Feel free to go deeper and think broader.
4. Your post should have a minimum of 3 links to Crowdfire. The links must be your Crowdfire Referral link (How to get your referral link)
5. Your post should remain on your blog until crows turn white.
Q. Can I run the blogpost idea by you before I start writing?
A. Sure thing :) Email us at [email protected] and tell us what you have in mind.
Q. Can I write about something that’s already been written about?
A. As long as the content is different and is your original creation, we good.
Q. What if I don’t have 3 blogposts published in the last month, but I’m a serious blogger?
A. If you’re a serious blogger but for some reason haven’t been able to publish 3 blogposts in a month, drop us a line at [email protected] with your blog link. We’ll take a look and get back to you.
Q. Can I instead create a Youtube video?
A. Sure, provided you have a minimum of 15 videos already published to your YouTube channel and have atleast a 1000 views on most of the videos.
Q. I don’t have a Paypal account, can I still be paid?
A. Sorry, not as of now :( You must have a Paypal account.
Q. How many words should my blogpost be?
A. Your post should have a minimum of 1000 words.
Q. Why we’re doing this?
A. Rather than us talking about the goods of Crowdfire, we've always loved it when our actual users talk about their love for the app and share their experience/thoughts about how Crowdfire can help someone. At the same time, we want to make sure that we reward you for your time spent in writing about Crowdfire. The $20 reward is our small way of saying thank you!
Got any questions? Drop us a line at [email protected]